You will be turning data into valuable insights and actionable business decisions through high level analysis on market behaviors, business processes and more.
Our client is a leading Fintech startup with high social vision to help the underserved. They have made it possible for individuals to have accessibility to financial products.
- Conduct analysis, build queries and produce insights using SQL, Excel and other BI tools
- Define problems, develop hypotheses and make data driven recommendations
- Analyze and monitor performance across marketing, operations and collections experiments for better business performance
- Apply best practices in data-driven decision processes through statistical theorems
- Manage stakeholders requirements and expectations for reports, dashboards and other monitoring tools
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis / business intelligence analyst role
- Solid technical skills in SQL, Excel and other BI tools
- Proven skills in storytelling from numbers to business
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, critical with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Background or high interest in Fintech products preferred
- Work in one of the highest performing startup
- High variety of use cases with latest technology
- Competitive benefits and flexible hours
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Josephine Wiliputri on +62 21 2958 8871.