COMPANY CATEGORY :
Japanese Trading (Digital Printer)
Major Account officer is responsible for the marketing and sales of Printers, Multi-function devices and mid-production print systems new within a defined sales territory/list of accounts on Enterprise customers.
- Develop a new partner to carry out new business development on your own initiative.
- Thrive well in KPI performance measure, fast paced environment and able to have the experience and maturity to device strategies independently to meet the quota.
- Collaborate with and provide support to distributors in achieving business target.
- Take the initiative at the initial stage and smoothly shift the initiative to distributors at the proposal stage.
- Provide proper advice to distributors to lead a project to successful conclusion.
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Printing Technology/Graphic Arts major
- Language: English Business Level
- Experience: More than 5 years in Direct Sales experience in Digital printing and Commercial printing Accounts
- At present already in the position of Manager (Experience and relationship to customer is more important)
Good application knowledge and understanding of:
- Packaging/Commercial Printing Workflow solutions
- Various types of Graphic Editing and Design Software
- Color Management
- Sheet Layout
- RIPs & Output
- Have a Driving License (SIM A)
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED