COMPANY CATEGORY :
Japanese Industrial Components Manufacturing
JOB SUMMARY :
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- In charge of employee documents, payroll, industrial relation, employee law, expatriates document.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Education: Bachelor Degree in HR Management/Law/Psychology or related major
- Language: English Communicative Level
- Experience: More than 3 years in HR field of Manufacturing Industry
- Experience handle subordinate
- Understand Legal issue related between employees to company, company general legal matter
- Willing to visit the other branch office if necessary
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED