You'll be pioneering the team, leading the team from the front, performing all costing related activities, be involved in financial, management and costing analysis inclusive of a chance to be leading a team.
Our client is a Global FMCG company with large operations around the globe. It has developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
The Costing Manager will report directly to the Finance Director and you will need to be hands on at work. On the other hand, you will also need to manage a medium-sized team. This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making and to maintain company cash flow and minimize risk of the company.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Assist the Finance Director in verifying and improving data integrity by analysing and verifying completeness and timeliness of data.
- Analysing and improving the entire process from identifying relevant measuring points.
- Ensuring consistent application of general accepted principles for processing and analysing the data to the presentation of the conclusion of data analyis.
- Coordinate and communicate with the local team members to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
- Support Costing and COGS department if any project required
- Analyse and develop manufacturing control system to ensure all cost incurred and presented properly.
This role is based in Cikarang and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 3 5 years of working experience in similar roles (Cost Management/ Business Process)
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Rambe on +62 21 2958 8841