The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Business Unit Manager. The successful candidate will develop ingredient products products to Food and Beverage manufacturing companies.
Our client is a Multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business
- Responsible for Indonesia sales for food ingredients products
- Prepare the annual budget and detail business plan including yield monitoring analysis, quarterly accounts and management reports.
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Deliver local sales targets including client coverage, profitability, volume and services
This role is based in Surabaya and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 8 years experience as Sales or Business Development Manager in Food Ingredients business
- Strong networks within FMCG companies
- Having strong integrity and work ethics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.