Cekindo is looking for a Director Personal Assistant-cum-Office Manager for one of our clients, a company specialized in the marina and floating harbor equipment supply, installation, and maintenance. This position is based in Canggu, Bali.
- Currently live in Bali
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in the Sales or project or admin assistant experiences, preferably in an industrial or engineering company
- A self-driven and highly motivated individual
- Able to work in autonomy with remote supervision.
- Have a proven experience in the international environment
- Plus point if you are familiar with the marine engineering and or civil engineering industry.
- Fluent English and Bahasa are a MUST, French or another Asian language would be a plus.
- Accustomed to Microsoft Office & Sharepoint
- Open to the foreign applicant
- Ready to join a small team with big growth ambition that wants to have a positive impact on the world. Hands-on, positive attitude, team, and start-up spirit, as well as strong human values.
- Assistant the Office Director in the daily administrative tasks (travels, expenses, agenda, emails, etc.)
- Coordinate administrative link with HQ in France and Subsidiaries in Australia and Hong Kong
- Manage marketing tasks in relations to the HQ
- Organize meetings, company events, or conferences
- Manage the Rep office HR functions (salary follow up, leaves, recruitments, etc.)
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with team members in planning the details of the upcoming project
- Organize and track all project documents
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage and organize the transport, logistics, and customs.
- Create invoices and/or status of work and monitor the collection of invoices.
- Consult with maritime, air transporters, and liaise with the freight forwarders in the execution of the service
- Inform and advise the clients
- Ensure the administrative conformity of the price offer including transport, payment terms, and customs obligations.
- Follow up and update the customer database
- Keep tracking of stock order level