Job Descriptions :
- Journalizing financial transactions.
- Issue tax invoices and prepare corporate tax reporting.
- Supervise financial records and ensure the recording accounts are in accordance with applicable rules.
- Make company financial reports in accordance with accounting standards.
- Make supporting reports for management related to the company's financial activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with accounting recording system, understand basic taxation (PPn, PPh).
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, accounting, financial reporting.
Docotel is a leading IT Solution that has ProFunSional culture. We provide fun environment and entertainment facilities.
Note: Applicants who do not attend invitations without confirmation will be blacklisted