- Bachelor or Master Degree with ICT teaching qualification.
- At least 3 years of teaching Computer in a reputable(international) school
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility, organization, decision making and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on multiple projects, and coordinate the work of others
- Knowledge of effective classroom management techniques
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with students, parents, community members and staff
- To teach and implement our curriculum and system in secondary level
- To support students as they learn and help them to progress
- To keep records up to date and to complete administrative duties related to the role
- To participate in extra-curriculum program
- Participating in the school activities.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the appointed teacher. All working permit expenses will be shouldered by the school.
Kindly email your application with a recent photograph to: