A Head of sustainability role for a large plantation company based in Central Kalimantan
Our client is one of the biggest players in the plantation sector.
This is a senior role that will be overseeing 50+ headcounts in situ. The endgame of this position is to reach 100% sustainability certification. Outside of that, this position will be expected to ensure the continuation of the sustainability effort, which entails all necessary effort in ensuring that such goals are met.
This position will be expected to liaise with external parties from governments, communities to NGOs in the execution of the role. Furthermore this role will be the business partner and the spearhead for all sustainability related activities and strategies of the company.
- At least 10-12 years of proven professional experience in sustainability effort
- Proven experience in obtaining various sustainability certification
- Existing external networks in the government and/or community and NGOs will be a plus
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven track record of leading a big team
- Attractive remuneration
- Senior Management Position
- Open for non-Indonesians