This role is based in Balikpapan and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit, you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of strategic partnership.
Our client is a leading healthcare company with large operations around Indonesia. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
• Provide leadership and guidance in directing and developing respective Department Heads to ensure financial
performance and operational strategies and initiatives are established and implemented effectively in alignment
with approved budget, agreed performance targets as well as any applicable regulations
• Liaise with Regional Finance Officer to seek necessary direction, guidance and/or solutions on function-specific
issues such as application of new accounting standards, transfer of stocks
• Support budget setting and business planning process (including quarterly reforecast, monthly business review
exercise, etc.) by providing insights into the performance results and key business drivers
• Lead participation of performance review and ensure appropriate detailed explanations are available for
• Lead preparation and management of financial statements, ensuring completion of the accounts in line with the
• Provide oversight on procurement activities and ensure all purchase requisitions are managed in line with the
established Group policies and procedures, review and approve purchase requisitions that are beyond his or
her procurement & logistic department head authority
• Establish trust and develop good working relationships with key external parties, including but not limited to
auditors, regulatory bodies, banks and key vendors
• As part of the Management team, lead ongoing Change Management journey by promoting high performance,
collaborative culture that focuses on delivery high quality and excellent deliveries
We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
• Bachelor degree in accounting / finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
• At least 5 - 7 years of working experience in similar roles. Having exposure to healthcare industry will be an
• Strong business acumen and ability to make independent judgments /decisions
• Excellent leadership and management capabilities with ability to influence and motivate others
• Strong working knowledge of accounting concepts, tax policies and working capital management
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
• Hands-on experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
High level of ethics and integrity
• Excellent career prospects
• Growing organization
• Industry leader