COMPANY CATEGORY :
Japanese Chemical Manufacturing
JOB SUMMARY :
- Supervise and direct quality assurance technicians/auditors who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards.
- Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated manufacturing processes, quality checks, testing, sampling, and sanitation activities.
- Audit quality control of finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
- Make proactive recommendations and offering/presenting solutions to the Quality Systems to improve quality and work efficiency.
- Share knowledge, skills and information with other personnel in the Quality Systems & Regulatory Compliance Department and across functional areas.
- Other related tasks.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering major
- Language: English Communicative Level
- Experience: More than 3 years as Quality Assurance of Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
ONLY CV IN ENGLISH WILL BE PROCESSED