- Responsible for managing people, processes and systems in a warehouse in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and that productivity targets are met
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes and shipping
- Continuously review ways to aid efficiency, add value and reduce costs as well as delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain SLA/KPIs to achieve warehouse goals
- Train and manage warehouse members to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory, inbound, outbound and logistics process
- Provide regular report for capture operational issue and suggest initiative to solved
- Communicate and collaborate with others stakeholders e.g. sales, procurement, product team and etc.