Who we are
We are a leading worldwide network of independent language training centers, bound by a common identity and method, and governed by standard and systems which ensure uniform high quality service enhanced by effective global cooperation.
Where we are headed
We are a great place to learn, teach and work, and we aspire to grow dynamically by fulfilling the diverse training needs of our customers, both individuals and corporations, through our vast array of services and state-of-the-art products available on multiple platforms delivered both virtually and in classrooms.
We are a global network of independent language training centers. Our goal is to fulfill the diverse needs of our customers. This is accomplished with services and products on multiple platforms, delivered virtually and in classrooms.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for all general affair related operation such as monitoring building maintenance, ordering stationary supply, and vehicles.
- Responsible for purchasing duties within the company
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and quality of the building
- Responsible for monitoring work performance of drivers, maintenance staff, cleaning services agents, and security
- Preparing administration and legal documents for project related duties
- Coordinating and communicating with suppliers
- Following all company policies and ensuring personal appearance are clean and professional
- Work well in a team and individually in a dynamic environment
We seek a candidate with prior experience, an ability to work independently with low supervision, trustworthy and have strong drive & determination to achieve targets.
You will demonstrate enthusiasm, strong time management and organisation skills, interpersonal, communication skills, high critial thinking, high attention to detail and have a positive & mature approach to your work.
If the above sounds like you, and you are ready to join our team, click the APPLY button and submit your application for our consideration.