• 1-2 years in finance, accounting and tax or with similar role
• Familiar with Excel
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Good knowledge of accounting procedures
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Good time management skills
• Familiarity with accounting system (e.g. Xero) is a plus
Job Descriptions :
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
• Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
Salary : 4.500.000
Working hours : 09.00 - 18.00
Placement : Jakarta
3 months contract with possible extension of 3 to 6 months