We’re looking for top-notch talents to help us scale up our first and largest end-to-end B2B Ecosystem
in Indonesia. If you’re up for fast-paced environments and ready to rejuvenate impactful energy to our
ecosystem, then this will be a golden opportunity for you! In this role, you will be analyzing
performance within each business unit and the entire ecosystem so that it can provide insights for the
internal team in determining action or strategic items.
• Compile and present informative reports regularly to each business unit • Find insight or critical points from the data and convey it in a form reports and presentations that are easy to understand and insightful • Monitor member performance and provide clarity for access that category • Provide education to internal teams for awareness of existing information and data provided.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Experience minimal 2 years in the related task (background should be from Start-Up or ECommerce
and in the field of data analyst)
• Strong analytics based on number and data
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook to provide insightful
• Problem Solver minded
• Good in presentation
• Attention to details