What you’ll be doing:
1. Deliver complete, quick, and accurate financial data for financial analysis within the specified deadlines.
2. Perform month-end/quarter-end/year-end closings of all accounts
3. Generate and maintain reliable, complete, and accurate relevant monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reports.
4. Reporting of taxes to the government.
5. Prepare and submit tax reports within the regulatory deadline.
6. Any other duties and special projects assigned by your Immediate Supervisor.
1. Has 1-2 years of experience as Accounting Staff or financial reporting
2. Has the ability to maintain the full accounting book and consolidation
3. Familiar to cost of goods sold
4. Has experience in doing the month-end closing
5. Good understanding of local taxation (PPh21/PPh24/PPh23/CIT, etc.)
6. Has a strong desire to get the numbers right
7. Has a can-do attitude
8. Preferably possess Brevet A&B
Nice to have:
1. Proficient in English
2. Has team leading experience
3. Familiar with the latest IFRS
4. Have a good understanding of local GAAP and local BPJS