SMDV is a tech-focused Venture Capital that partners with entrepreneurs building exceptional technology companies that aim to change the landscape in Indonesia and the region. We are currently hiring for our portfolio companies.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager. The responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
- Help train Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover as delegated by Team Leader and Associate Team Leader
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment that supports a high Team Member morale.
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security standards - also being able to supervise and delegate tasks to Front End Team Members.
- Responsible for team’s performance (Operational Key Performance Indicators) and understand, interpret and communicate key call handling and productivity metrics to team members
- Supervise workflows, monitor and evaluate order and customer service calls and the performance of team members by meeting with them and providing positive and constructive feedback.