FinAccel is a financial technology company that leverages deep data analytics across users’ digital footprint to automate credit risk scoring and access to credit in Southeast Asia, the 7th largest economy in the world. FinAccel’s flagship product, Kredivo “Buy now, Pay later”, enables e-commerce buyers to apply and qualify for instant credit and pay back over time. Merchants using Kredivo benefit from providing Point of Sale financing using a 2-click checkout to all eligible buyers. FinAccel is founded by an experienced and well rounded team.
The company is backed by some of the biggest investors in the region: Jungle Ventures, NSI Ventures, GMO, AlphaJWC and 500 Startups and regulated by OJK in Indonesia. The company has a flat, egalitarian structure, no politics, no BS; people who are problem solvers, have high ownership and execute fast will thrive here.
We are currently looking for Junior Legal Manager. The incumbent will be assisting the Legal Counsel of the company in ensuring that effective legal support is provided to commercial teams. This is a great chance to gain exposure and challenge your legal knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Advise the relevant stakeholders on various regulatory requirements related to lending business operation.
- Supporting the relevant stakeholders with legal advice/legal assistance on commercial contracts, including drafting, reviewing and advising on agreements with third party vendors and strategic partners
- Providing legal support in a range of legal matters including company secretarial, including legal administrative filling, submission and/or reporting of legal data.
- Monitor and report any regulatory update on a regular basis.
- Respond promptly and effectively to legal requests & regulatory advice from the relevant stakeholders , and advise on recommended courses of action.
- Developing legal precedents in line with the legal, regulatory and corporate environment.
- Ensure compliance with Indonesian laws and regulations, ranging from BI and OJK regulations to company administration.
- To succeed in this role, you should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of legal knowledge and expertise into business environment.