The key to be a successful and enduring organization is to be customer-centric and to have product-market fit. To achieve both consistently, we are looking for someone to build, grow and lead the team that will help our organization get actionable customer and market insights to deliver better products and services, to improve the end-to-end customer experience, to spot market opportunities, and much more! If this sounds like you, join us at Tanihub Group, South-East Asia’s largest agri-tech startup, to enable better lives for Farmers, drive the backbone of Indonesian economy, reduce food waste across the value chain and delight households and F&B operators, with high-quality and affordable groceries and fresh produce.
What You Will Do:
- Lead end-to-end process for multiple types of research projects (qualitative & quantitative), from planning to execution to analysis and reporting to various stakeholders (C-levels, cross-functional teams).
- Design & continuously improve the processes, workflows, and standards to ultimately build a best-practice research guideline.
- Build, grow and coach a team of researchers to support various business units and teams in the organization.
- Collaborate closely within a cross-functional team (with Growth, Product, Commercial, Operations, Finance, Legal, etc) to ultimately deliver winning insights and foresights to help achieve the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Manage research budget, people budget and other expenditures effectively and efficiently.