- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies / Management, Economics, Marketing or Equivalent.
- Must be Fluent in English (interview will be conducted in English).
- Prior working experience in Fintech / E-commerce / Finance (Bank or Multifinance) as a Business Development
- At least 1 years of working experience as business development required for this position
- Ability to build relationship with all types of people.
- Good negotiation skill, presentation skill, logical thinking, high initiative, and a determined person
- Good understanding of marketing practice, trends, and demands, in the Fintech and Market Place.
- Willing to work in BSD area
Job Description :
- Conducting in-depth market research and analysis to determine the feasibility of business opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationship with existing or potential business partners
- Understanding about Indonesia's economic condition and fintech industries in order to explore new business idea
- Bridge the gap between business partners and related internal departments