As a DevOps Engineer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
You will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. Responsibilities
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a Middleware engineer. Provide technical support or independent in development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Config and develop application integration.
- Have a desire to learn new IT Technology.
- Bachelor Degree in IT major
- Age 25-35 years old
- Overall 2+ years IT experience including Middleware product like WS02, Oracle WLS, Web Method, Apigee, IBM.
- Minimum 2 years programming with Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services.
- Understand one of the following Database product like Oracle Db, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL etc.
- Experience in developing large scale enterprise application integrations.
- Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SOA principles and implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge of micro services.
- Experience in ESB integration patterns, messaging, framework design including security.
- Experience developing in distributed applications development (Database, Transaction Management)
- Strong ability to lead technical team and work in an onsite team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
- Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is required.