- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Required Skill(s): business negotiation, presentation skills, communication, Ms. Office
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively approaching and engaging with potential partners in the market with various sources
- Initiating and conducting survey and analysis including understanding of competitor trends and end user requirements and expectations
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Determine cross-selling opportunities
- Writing business proposal and follow up to potential partner (by call,