Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst who will handle our Centre of Excellence to grow our mobile refill business. Since we are an early-stage start-up you will also be required to work on other tasks that may arise. You will be working directly with the Head of Operations and the founder in a small team and a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, implement and govern KPIs reporting for every operational element of the company (e.g. cost control, on-demand request, order distribution, and supplier partnership), providing visibility to the milestones and performance across all operations project projects;
- Drive critical warehouse and logistic improvement initiatives.
- Manage data and learning center, which consist in compiling every trial results, and file for best practice;
- Develop and maintain operational excellence project plans (data and learning center), identify resource needs, and manage project schedules;
- Collaborate effectively across teams on agreed timelines and deliverables;
- Conduct Benchmark for better production hub, fulfillment hub and LMD process.
On top of your monetary compensation, you'll be growing and shaping a company that has the potential to transform the way retail works and make a difference to the environment and people.