Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
We are looking for a Logistics Analyst (LMD and Continuous Improvement) who will help us grow our mobile refill business. Since we are an early-stage start-up you will also be required to work on other tasks that may arise. You will be working directly with the Head of Operations and the founder in a small team and a fast-paced environment.
- Manage our 3PL Fleets from order distribution to delivery performance assurance as well as creating business development initiatives to grow and optimize the mobile refill business;
- Service-level agreement (SLA) and Control, defining the level of service you expect from a vendor and laying out the metrics by which service is measured and controlling those metrics;
- Coordinating with the Customer operation team regarding customer voice, support, etc;
- Manage Assets and equipment in 3PL
- Route optimization and 3PL fleet utilization control;
- New Warehouse Project (LMD continuous Improvement Manager);
- Since we are an early-stage start-up you will also be required to work on other tasks that may arise. You will be working directly with the Supply Chain Lead and the founder in a small team and in a fast-paced environment;