As a Legal Associate, you will be responsible in making sure that the Company has a proper legal relationship with its partners, customers and vendors and is running in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You will also liaise with the government for legal research or to ensure the performance of contractual obligations.
- Your day-to-day activities will include, among others, the following activities:
- drafting and reviewing contracts;
- providing advice on transactions and projects;
- handling compliance and licensing matters;
- conducting legal research;
- preparing and representing the Company before the authorities and law enforcers; and
- documenting your work.