Role and Responsibilities:
- On time project finish
- Follow up FMEA during project development
- Follow up each test for project and action plan for each projectCoordinate action plan implementation
- Evaluate dimensional report
- Scrap controlling during development
- CT Injection and assembly controlling and monitoring
Requirement for Project Manager with PET exposure :
- Age 30 - 40 years old
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Project Management, PMP certified is preferred.
- Having exposure to PET in Injection Molding, other than bottle preform.
- Knowledge of polymer: PET, PP, SAN, ABS; Injection Molding peripherals (dehumidifier, chiller, MTC) and colorant for PET.