- Monitor all activity at the site.
- Conduct daily inspection/audit.
- Attend for Toolbox meeting.
- Ensure work area in a safe condition.
- Implementation of the HSSE program.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill: Microsoft Office
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in HSSE Regulation / Roles, HSSE Documents & Reports, Accident Investigation, Construction Safety, Lifting/Scaffolding, Risk Assessment/JSA.
- Certified in AK3 Umum is a must
- Must be able to speak English actively, passive is NOT accepted.
- Willing to work in Cikupa Site
- Can join as soon as possible