Job Description :
- Standard system administration duties including server install, system/application install, patch management, log analysis, and customer account setup.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and resolve full application stack problems, end-to-end, including network connectivity, traffic utilization, authentication, ssl, and application debugging
- Standard system administration duties including server install, system/application install, patch management, log analysis
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan
- Continue to evolve the use of automation and configuration management
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, maintenance troubleshooting, and on-call availability as needed.
- Excellent problem solving and effective research skills
- Experience using the Linux operating system, especially Centos
- Experience using Web Server (nginx, apache)
- Experience using RDBMS (PostgresSQL, MySQL)
- Understanding about CI/CD and also using tools like Jenkin, Travis CI
- Familiar using container
- Knowledge of VMware virtual systems and cloud infrastructure, in a managed service environment