8 Lowongan kerja di Farpoint Prima PT
• Part of Gunung Sewu Group • Career Development • Attractive remuneration package DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: Supporting Marketing Manager in implementing all marketing activities for certain projects. Manage and supervise the production of all collaterals and events. Search and evaluate all media and vendors needed along with the negotiations. Requirements: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field. Age between 24 to 30 years old. Minimum 2 years of related experience. Has background in retail, EO, or Creative Agency is a plus. Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) High attention to detail and highly responsible Possess outgoing personality. Good command of English (spoken & written).
• Part of Gunung Sewu Group • Career Development • Attractive remuneration package DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: Responsible for managing Farpoint CRM strategies to encourage customer retention and loyalty. Communicate courteously with customers. Investigating and solving customers’ problems. Handling customer complaints or any major incidents. Requirements: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field. Age between 28 to 35 years old. Minimum 3 years of related experience. Has background in hospitality, property, or banking industry. Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Mature, easygoing, and pleasant. Good command of English (spoken & written).
• Attractive Sales Commissions • We reward top performers with huge bonus • Able to speak English fluently DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: • Building strong network to achieve sales target defined by the Company. • Establish database of leads & prospect customers. • Maintaining existing customers and gain repeat business. • Hand in hand with marketing team in arranging advertising and other ways to promote the property. • Assisting Sales Manager in all aspects of their daily interactions with clients, including greeting potential buyers, scheduling appointments as directed, and maintaining inventory of site administration forms. Requirements: • Min. Bachelor degree in any major from reputable university. • Min. 2 years of working experience in property sales or Property Consulant. • Had experience in selling property, insurance, or in hospitality business are preferred. • Age between 24 – 35 years old. • Broad knowledge and have a wide network. • Dynamic, pleasant personality, & self-motivated. • Cheerful, confident, and attractive. • Fluent English (MUST). • 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: • Recruit, Contact, Managed and Help Property agents to sell our Property Portfolio • Follow-up leads & prospect customers. • Hand in hand with marketing team in arranging advertising and other ways to promote the property. • Assist the Sales Head in selecting the appropriate Property Agency Evaluation Committee to evaluate the employee suggestion. • Assist Sales Manager in all aspects of their daily interactions with clients, including greeting agents and potential buyers, scheduling appointments as directed, and maintaining inventory of site administration forms Requirements: • Min. Bachelor degree in any major from reputable university • Max 2 years of working experience or Fresh graduated student are encouraged to apply • Had experience in selling property, insurance, or in hospitality business are preferred • Age between 22 – 28 years old • Dynamic, pleasant personality, & self-motivated • Cheerful, confident, and attractive • Fluent English
• Subsidiaries of Gunung Sewu Group • Reports to the Head of Department • Exciting role with career movement opportunities DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: Develop a comprehensive business plan and presentation materials to the investors involved Update or modify annual business plan and strategies to maximize the value of the property Identify and formulate various enhancement scenarios on the property via cash flow and carry out stress tests under various micro and macro conditions Cash flow projections Coordinate and lead the various service providers and specialist within PS to develop a comprehensive asset strategy for the property and seek the various approvals if there is a need to modify the approved parameters Negotiate and execute various value engineering to maximize investors returns and keep various costs within budget Manage the due diligence process and work with the various physical DD consultants in identifying the strength and weaknesses of the property Manage the asset improvement / enhancement process Provide support during the divestment process and ensure that all property related documents and information are in proper order Manage the handover of the property to the new owners for the completion process Conduct financial analysis / financial modelling Develop valuation models in order to report accurate information to the plan with respect to the value of its investment Conduct market research Developing close relationship with banking and investors Corporate Finance Requirements: Min. Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance and Accounting background Max 35 years old with Banking/Property industry experience is required. At least 2 years working experience in corporate finance or financial analysis Knowledge of Capital Market and Capital Market Instruments Able to have a good grasp (in-depth knowledge) of the dynamics of the property and its surroundings Proficient in English Logical and analytical Good analytical ability and strategic thinking to gather and interpret information and develop recommend and implement solutions.
• Subsidiaries of Gunung Sewu Group • Attractive remuneration package • Enrichment of knowledge, skill, and experiences DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: • Provide support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include incoming queries, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. • Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issue within SLA. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults or escalates to 2nd level support staff when necessary. • Records required customer and problem information in the Ticket System, monitor and respond quickly for any incident or requests. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job. • Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution. • Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up. • Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned. • Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses and administer the purchase. • Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software & hardware and other equipment. Requirements: • Min. Bachelor degree of Computer Science/IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. • Min. 1 year working experience in related fields (Technical & Helpdesk Support) or equivalent. • Good understanding on computers and network. • Good interpersonal skills. • Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Subsidiaries of Gunung Sewu Group • Attractive remuneration package • Opportunities for enhance learning DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: • Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on strategic business on technical requirements • Work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and produce high quality deliverables (documentations, presentations, and research) • Able to convert functional specifications into technical • Maintain proper documentations • Working on dialog program, form, report, workflow, user exit and enhancement creation Requirements: • Min. bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology/Computer Science • 1 – 3 years of experience as ABAPER • Having knowledge in FI & HCM Module is an advantage • Good communication skills • Able to work independently or within a team
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: Handling telephone operator Deal with tenant (tenant relations) Administering keys for each unit & handling service request from tenant Handling complaints from tenants. Assist in preparations of events at Kemang Club Villas (KCV) Handling incoming & outgoing letters In charge for Membership Handle operational administration Requirements: Minimum Diploma degree of any major. Maximum 25 years old Minimum experience 2 years in similar position. Able to operate computers (Ms Word & Excel). Good communication skill in English (oral & written). Hard working and customer service oriented. Attractive with pleasant personality. Willing to work on shift (6 days working in a week). Willing to be based in Kemang. Willing to work on CONTRACTUAL basis (renewable contract)
Farpoint Prima PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 07 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai jenjang karir yang baik dan bagus untuk mempermudah karyawan naik jabatan. Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan telah terjamin.
- Belum ada kekurangan di perusahaan ini karena semua kebutuhan dan hak karyawan telah terpenuhi dengan baik. Hal tersebut membuat karyawan nyaman dalam bekerja.