7 Lowongan kerja di Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM PT
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Making a plan and coordinate project team member Responsible for the flow information between project owner and project team Doing project documentation for giving recommendation to meet the spesifications of project Ensure the project is on track with the regulation, procedure, rules, etc. Liase with project owner to set the expectation Supervise project team member Plan, commence, execute, supervise, and roundup assigned projects Job Requirements: Having at least 3 years of working experiences in project management area Must have experiences in IT Environment and Telco Industry Experiences in managing OSS and BSS Programs, charging & billing projects will be an advantage Working knowledge in Ms. Office A Team Player 3 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Assist UAT / SIT stream leader in coordinating the testing with vendors, internal technical, and business teams as per agreed timeline and in charge in following areas below: Responsible for testing charging, billing, and product catalogue application and systems Defining testing activities for project team Responsible in Test Planning Ensure the testing process in on track with project plan Making report for Testing Activities Liase with the customers to meet their expectation Managing and growing testing assets Job Requirements: Having experiences at least 3 years working experience in Testing area, specifically in Telco Industry Having technical knowledge on charging and billing Experienced in conducting Testing of BSS and OSS projects. Having in depth understanding of SIT and UAT testing process. Ability to lead the team of technical testing coordinators Ability to understand and identify the customer experiences issue Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Assist Testing Manager in coordinating the testing with vendors, internal technical, and business teams as per agreed timeline. They must be able to demonstrate following areas below: Understand all documents that need to be tested Support Testing Manager for software testing process and requirements Develop test cases and prioritize tetsing activities Execute all the test case and report defects Job Requirements: Having at least 2 years working experiences in Testing Area, specifically in Telco Industry Having basic understanding of SIT and UAT testing process Basic knowledge on charging and billing Working knowledge of Ms. Office A Team Player 9 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Candidate will be responsible for coordinating activity across all solution implementation projects to ensure an effective, efficient, and joined up approach to data migration and leveraging activities. Candidate will in charge for following role, as shown below: Manage data migration activities from data owner until data ready to deploy into production system Coordinate with data owner to collect, mapping, reformatting, and cleansing the data Preparing data for testing purposes for billing and charging system including surronding system Managing data cleansing iterations and cycle to ensure data readiness for testing and migration Prepare the status data migration activities Job Requirements: Having at least 5 years of working experience in Migration area Excellent communication skills in bahasa and english Ability to lead migration activity Having strong telecommunication knowledge 2 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
• Fast Paced Environment • Opportunities for enhanced learning • Join a high performing team DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Candidate will handle end to end recruitment process. From receiving job requisition, post job advertising, selecting and invite candidate for test and interview, offering and onboarding the new employee. Candidate will liaise with related parties to make the new employee onboarding smooth and the infrastructure run well. Report recruitment activity as weekly basis . Requirements Any major with GPA: 3.00 from reputable University. Preferably Psychology/ Human Resource Management Minimum 1 years working experiences Passionate in Recruitment Area High analytical thinking, planning & organizing, & creativity Have pleasant personalities with excellent communication in English both oral and written
• Fast-paced environment • Opportunities for enhanced learning • Join a high performing team DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Job Description: Manage and resolve Service Requests logged by customers on Siebel products Contribute to proactive support activities according to product support strategy and model Working towards, adopting and contributing to new processes and tools (Order Management Module, scripting tools, etc) Contributing to Order Management content creation and maintenance Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience and improve the Oracle product Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of new products released in the market for the given product area. Requirement: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00/ 4.00. Minimum 4 years experience working within the IT industry, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Siebel CRM or other related Industry Application) Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX) Application installation & configuration, Patch management Knowledge of functional shell scripts, query performance tuning, and MySQL Database Perform Application upgrades and migrations on different platforms (Windows, Unix) Good communication skills in English Candidate is willing to be assigned in client site. Willing to work in shifting arrangement Strong customer service skills Strong analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills Proven ability to master new products and learn new skills A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment; Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills Self motivated, resourceful, flexible and are looking for a challenging career 7 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
• Fast Paced Environment • Opportunities for enhanced learning • Join IBM Smarter Global Team DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN The Graduate is a program made by IBM Subsidiary Company to groom passionate, innovative, and talented university or academy fresh graduates that have curiousity for having a great career in IT Services Industry and become part of IBM-JTI, to make impacts not only for themselves but also for the company and the community. Job Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent Mininum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 Candidates has just recently graduated or has maximum working experience about 1 (one) year Actively communicate in english is mandatory Candidate must have curiousity and passion in IT Industry Candidate has can-do attitude, and eagerness to perform extramiles for striving excellence
Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 18 Mei 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Anak perusahaan nya IBM Indonesia tetapi tekanan kerja nya tidak setinggi IBM Indonesia. Kesempatan belajar nya juga sama dengan IBMer lainnya. Ada kesempatan untuk berinteraksi dengan komunitas internasional.
- Tidak ada kekurangan yang merugikan kecuali perusahaan terlalu bergantung kepada policy IBM pusat, jadinya kaku. Selenggarakan kegiatan bersama atau gathering guna mempererat hubungan antar karyawan.