- PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL
0% dari pengguna merekomendasikan perusahaan ini
4 Lowongan kerja di PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL
• A competitive remuneration package with social benefits • Skilled co-workers to share experience with • Free parking space for car or motorcycle DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Do you love to INVESTIGATE and DEVELOP at the same time? Do you find happiness in CONSTRUCTION and EXECUTION of test plans and cases? Or, in DETECTION and RESOLUTION of application issues and bugs? Or, in the ASSESSMENT of application quality and READINESS for deployment? Then you might be the person we are looking for – the one to reveal software errors at an early stage of the software development life cycle. Our position of a QA/QC Engineer is ideal for an engineer keen to learn new things in the field of mobile connectivity and the interactivity of the mobile and IT sectors. Our company believes that professional growth and development are among the most important ways to keep our highly talented employees challenged and motivated. This belief keeps us focused on career and experience development for each individual, giving our employees the ability to fulfill their personal and professional goals. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : To prepare and conduct software product validations as well as to write testplans and execute tests in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures. To use established fact-finding procedures, knowledge of work processes and procedures and familiarity with related software. To participate in analyzing changes and new features to the product, recommending appropriate test strategies. To maintain in-depth knowledge of computer software technology and other related areas. To evaluate and benchmark software performance and to provide best recommendations for performance improvements. To identify bottlenecks in existing systems using automated performance testing tools. To make analysis of performance test results and communicate findings effectively. To perform efficient unit,functional,integration and load testing throughout the SDLC phases. To work closely with the development team in following coding standards . To participate in preparing server scaling specifications as per software benchmarking. REQUIREMENTS: University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering and similar. Experience 2 years and more in related positions. Ability to build scripts for performing testing/validation function. Experience and in-depth knowledge in different operating systems, preferably in Linux variants. SQL Database skills. Knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, Selenium Grid, eclipse, etc. Familiarity with multiple tools that are used for testing, especially open source technologies. Experience in security testing a plus. Good understanding of web technologies. Good understanding of QA/QC Methodologies and best practices. Experience in Object Oriented Programming in Java. Experience in code version control, e.g. GitLab.
- baruAccount Manager
• Career path in a rapidly growing company • Attractive remuneration package, Blackberry service & Handset. • Health Insurance, parking space & taxi voucher for sales meetings DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Are you an Account Manager with acumen in sales? Are you eager to develop beyond the sales box? Are you a target oriented person? If yes... Join us and set yourself free. PT FirstWAP International is a global leading company in digital, location & mobile advertising solutions with more than 17 years experience in the finance & banking, insurance manufacture, hotel, education and government segments. Our office is located in Jl. Kapten Tendean 34, Wisma Prima building, in a very strategic location in Jakarta, near to many landmarks in Kuningan, like Blok M, HR Rasuna Said, Sudirman and SCBD, as well as nearby TransJakarta and train Cawang & Kalibata stations. The Job Description is: Possess deep experience in the Customer Lifecycle. Find and acquire new prospects and convert them to deals. Manage and maintain good relationship with existing clients. Know and understand the customer needs. Manage and Develop the accounts of new and existing clients. The Job Requirements are: A Bachelor Degree from a reputable university, preferably with a major in Marketing Communications /Business. Administration, Economics, Law, IT –Telco or other related fields. Minimum 1 year working experience as an Account Executive/Account Manager/Sales. Target oriented, proactive, with good communication, negotiation and selling skills, ready to work under pressure. Team work oriented, able to effectively resolve issues, while meeting customer targets and boosting excellent service skills. A positive, professional, and highly motivated achiever. Preferably good knowledge and experience in IT & Telco, digital media & mobile advertising. Fluent in English, both verbal and written. With ability to build extensive pipeline and eager to win in competitive account situations. PC proficient with working knowledge of various spreadsheet and presentation programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- baruPHP Programmer
• Competitive remuneration package with social benefit • Career path in a rapidly growing company • Freee parking space DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN Responsibilities: Do Software forn end development in Php using Laravel framework Follow Scrum/Agile practices Work throuh all phases of the sofware development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance Investigate, aanalyse and address reported defects in a timlely manner while meeting deadlines Add new ideas and solutions into the product features and functionality Write code per standards and guidelines, maintain proper documentation about the implementation Perform thorough code review of submitted work by others Continous learning of and knowledge development on PHP and related frameworks Provide good support to the whole team Requirement BSc degree in information technology 3 years of working experience as PHP developer preferred Extensive knowledge and commercial experience of object oriented Php 7 and later Expertise in use of the laravel framework preferred Good knowledge of MySQL?MariaDB, MSSQL or Oracle DB Proficiency with resful programming Willingness to work in a Scrum/agile work environment Out of the box, proactive attitude and results orientation Will be contact only selected candidates due the huge number of applications that we receive. Thank you for your understanding.
• Attractive remuneration package with social benefits • Carrer path in arapidly growing company • Free parking space for car or motorcycle DESKRIPSI PEKERJAAN This Position of Java Programmer is ideal for a programmer keen on learning new things in the field of mobile connectivity and the interactivity of the mobile and IT sectors. This unique opportunity brings software development lawful interception and telecommunication closer to each other. The person is expected to work and achieve result in a highly knowledgeable and cooperative team, in contact with our international clients and partners. As a Java Programmer, we expect the person to support the software architecture and to be responsible for its implementation. Job Responsibilities Do software development in Java using Spring and Jboss/Wildfly frameworks, Develop, test, debug, and maintain Java Server Application using Spring and Jboss/Wildfly frameworks, Follow Scrum/Agile practices, Add new ideas and solutions into the product features and functionality, Improve and excel at RabbitMQ, Hibernate and RESTful programming, Write code per standards and guidelines, maintain proper documentation about the implementation, Provide good support to the whole team. Job Requirements Expert in Java (1.8) development, Expert in use of the Spring framework, Great knowledge of Linux environment Great English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening, Good knowledge of MySQL using MyBatis, Preferably knowledgeable in RabbitMQ, Hibernate, Familiar with Redmine, Git and Docker, Preferable experience with RESTful programming, Preferable experience with the ZK framework, Willingness to work in a Scrum/Agile work environment.